PDS ALUMINUM WINDOW:
Profile system SCHÜCO AWS 75.SI
In addition to its high stability and weather resistance, the Schüco AWS 75.SI aluminum profile system impresses with sensational insulation values in aluminum window construction. As an advanced profile system that enhances every building, with its low overall depth of only 75 mm, modern private construction would be unimaginable without it.
- Standard: ISO double glazing Ug 1.1W/m²K – glass structure: 4/16SZR/4 mm or ISO triple glazing Ug 0.6W/m²K – glass structure: 4/16SZR/4/16SZR/4 mm
- Safety glazing: ISO double or triple glazing Ug 1.1 W/m²K – P1A, P2A, P4A, P5A, P6B, P7B, P8B
Furthermore, safety glazing of FB2 and more is possible. This type of glazing serves the purpose of engaging with a 9mm pistol and possibly more powerful weapons. Contact us! Special feature: All glazing is equipped with warm edges Thermix TX.N!
- VSG and ESG glazing according to specifications (e.g. RC1 – RC3)
- Fall-proof glazing according to TRAV
- Soundproofing glass for airborne sound insulation from Rw 32dB to Rw 50dB
The concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fitting is one of the most advanced fitting systems in the world. The use of stainless steel ensures high corrosion resistance. The hardware can be designed in resistance class WK3 (RC3).
The visually appealing and timeless design handle from Schüco is designed to match the hardware system. Versatile functionality, clear design and visual aesthetics round off the overall picture of the high-quality aluminum windows and aluminum front doors. Optionally in EV1 (anodised), white (similar to RAL 9016), black (similar to RAL 9005) and stainless steel (INOX).