PDS ALUMINUM WINDOW:
Profile system SCHÜCO AWS 90.SI
In addition to its high stability and weather resistance, the Schüco AWS 90.SI+ aluminum profile system impresses with sensational insulation values in aluminum window construction. As an advanced profile system, the AWS 90.SI+ aluminum window serves to meet the highest requirements of modern passive houses without sacrificing a high incidence of light and a highly attractive window appearance.
- Standard: ISO double glazing Ug 1.1W/m²K – glass structure: 4/16SZR/4 mm or ISO triple glazing Ug 0.6W/m²K – glass structure: 4/16SZR/4/16SZR/4 mm
- Safety glazing: ISO double or triple glazing Ug 1.1 W/m²K – P1A, P2A, P4A, P5A, P6B, P7B, P8B
Furthermore, safety glazing of FB2 and more is possible. This type of glazing serves the purpose of engaging with a 9mm pistol and possibly more powerful weapons. Contact us! Special feature: All glazing is equipped with warm edges Thermix TX.N!
- VSG and ESG glazing according to specifications (e.g. WK1 – WK3)
- Fall-proof glazing according to TRAV
- Soundproof glass for airborne sound insulation up to Rw 48 dB
The invisible Schüco SimplySmart is one of the most advanced hardware systems in the world. The use of stainless steel ensures high corrosion resistance. The hardware is an important part of your aluminum window and makes it usable as such. A high-quality fitting ensures a long service life and a minimum of maintenance required for your windows and doors. The hardware can be designed up to resistance class WK3/RC3.
The visually appealing and timeless design handle from Schuco is designed to match the hardware system. Versatile functionality, clear design and optical aesthetics round off the overall picture of the high-quality aluminum windows and front doors. Optionally in white or anodized aluminum. Our Schuco design handles are also available in stainless steel for the discerning builder with a special penchant for aesthetics.